View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 09:25 PM   #74
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

For some reason I dont like JJ...hes a great player though. They would never give him for Harris who is way overrated by many here. I wouldnt wanna give up Howard.

But i think ATL has a jam at the sf and sg positions too and it would make sense for them to get rid of some1.

Harris and some1 else for one of the Joshs and maybe throw Stoudimer in there like i mentioned earlier. But we def need to figure out our sg sf positions cuz i think it can be a lot bigger problem whn the season starts than most think.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote