View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 08:18 AM   #94
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Question:

This question is mainly to DJ, but i'm sure the Mods would be interested in it as well. I joined glocktalk.com a few months ago. It's a forum dedicated to discuss Glocks and guns... Anyway, on that forum if you cuss, once you click 'submit' or 'post reply' it will post everything you wrote, except it will take the cuss word you posted and automatically change it to "*****" Like the other day i posted the word 'sh*t', (the word for poop, the begins with an S! ) Anyway, i posted the word just how i spelled it here, i literally posted it as "SH*T", and i clicked submit, then the forum automatically changed it to "*****". So i am assuming if you type in the F word, or other banned words that it would change them to "*****". Also the forum versions are the same for dallas-mavs.com and for glocktalk.com.

I just thought i would mention this because maybe it would make the jobs of the Mods easier, especially after a tough loss to the spurs or the suns...

I know U2 hates having to go clean up the mess in the game day threads....

the forum version of glocktalk.com is: