View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 09:44 PM   #103
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
MavsX.... DJ was going to install a similar type app when we went to vBulletin many moons ago. That didn't come to fruition obviously, but it has been brought up since. I know I am greatly in favor of it. I'm certain sike would be too, but as for jthig, flac, and mary they enjoy cussing way too much to be against such a device. So it will be a death match between DJ, sike, myself vs. flac, jthig, mary. Keep your eyes out for the vbookie on that.
The last time we started a thread about cussing, something magical happened.

Anyway, I could go either way on that. People will just go out of their way to find creative ways to spell curse words. I'd like to think we can all articulate ourselves without the F bomb or sh!t. I still have uses for damn, crap and the occassional arse. Words you can say on the radio.

(I rest my case)

Last edited by Flacolaco; 02-12-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote