Thread: I understand
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2002, 08:55 PM   #55
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's one...

"No. Nelson is the anti-Jackson. He can built great teams. He just can't win the championship with the team he has built from scratch.

Some call Jackson an average coach because he hasn't built a team. I call Nellie an average coach because he can't win big games.

Nellie's time has passed. And the Mavs will not win any championship until Nellie is replaced (and hopefully the replacement is his son)."

And another

"There is reason, his name is Nellie. Oh, we'll have a great year next year. Probably win 55 games. The come playof time, we'll lose in the second round again. Why? Because history has shown it with Nellie.

Until Nellie actually wins something, then my statements are facts. Want to hear something harsh? Nellie is the "Webber coach." He does great for most of the game. Puts up incredible ststs. Then can't find the way to win the big games."

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote