View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 10:48 PM   #51
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Yeah, what do you think about Andre Miller? I like him, and they say he may be on the market.
Stack alone won't get Andre Miller.

I just don't see how you can sell how Kidd has taken control and then ship him out. Add to that, Kidd has been very very effective in these 3 games...and you ship him out. They have to be can't miss players if we're selling that now. Hinrich is nice, Hughes has a nice deal...but that's not enough for me.

There is going to be a major feeling out process when you change your point guard (we've seen that). You can't do that unless it's a can't miss move.

To me, the concern about Kidd leaving is just fear. I won't ship him out now for fear and money. If he was stinking, it's a different story, but he's not.