View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 12:39 AM   #55
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Big time win for the Mavs. I still don't know what this Mavs team is at this point but I think it will be a little clearer on how they play next game. They've had these big wins and turn around and get their ass kicked by 30 points as if those wins were flukes. I look at tonight and clearly the Mavs won because the Magic live and die by the 3 and tonight they died going 3-20. But I can't really credit the Mavs for doing that because the majority of those were open. But the Mavs win and if they're going to make a push into the post season the time is now to show consistency atleast. Whether its consistently playing good or consistently playing bad. But atleast we'll know what this team is.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote