View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 03:00 PM   #699
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
There was a time when we traded for a 33 I think year old Kidd. You forgot to add Seth in there too. The clips depth is utter shit now. Reason why I think there could be a chance he bolts.
There's a chance that he bolts for sure. It's just not going to be to here. I'd give him maybe a 10% of leaving. Coming to the Mavs? 0%.

Also, we were one Kidd from a championship. We had Dirk, Marion, Butler, Jett, and Chandler in their primes (late-20s/early-30s). It made sense to mortgage the future to win now.

Now we have Dirk who is turning 39 next month who may play one more season and a bunch of young (24-or-less) development guys who need to be shaped to be successful-- none of whom have ever been stars before (Marion was an allstar, Chandler, Butler, and Jett were both borderline stars).

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-03-2017 at 03:01 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote