View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 12:55 AM   #6
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddh33
Erick Dampier also was fairly solid. Damp, like Diop, had the primary responsibility of helping to slow Brand. Brand only had 13 points on 15 shots, and he continues to struggle against the Mavs - which has been a call sign of this team against some high profile big men.
I was ragging on our center's in the GDT (going off GameCast, it seemed like they were doing awful) but it's very relieving to read that they were playing effectively out there tonight. I think ddh33's point is critical and our success in the playoffs hinges, in large part, on our ability to contain the PF position.

I was disappointed by our defense on Kaman though - but I mean, besides him, we won't really be encountering any offensive-minded 5's in the playoffs so it may be a non-issue. And he is *ss-backwards ugly, so maybe it's just a case of our defenders not wanting to touch him. *shrugs*
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote