View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 12:53 PM   #91
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Man, this shocks me. To me, the original Matrix is an actual great movie, complete with great action and a plot this is fairly simple, not contrived. I LOVED the original Matrix.

The next two....were ok, and really, traded upon what the first one did. Had they stood alone, on their own, they would have been very below average movies, IMO.

I just couldn't stand all the heavy handed rhetoric in the second one especially. They tried to play it off as philosophical, but I certainly wasn't buying.
I do belong in that small group. I loved Reloaded. It delved much deeper into the story, and wasn't stingy with the action either. I thought it was everything you could ever want in a sequel, and more.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote