View Single Post
Old 04-15-2001, 03:07 PM   #25
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

you guys are crazy if you think the mavs are actually going to wait and pick 42nd, the pick will either be traded or we will move up in the draft...some shit is going down. I think the 3 spot is the one we can most easily upgrade, and we can't give up on eisly after completely changing his game, besides like it or not he has shown flashes of brilliance, plus he is younger than Richmond and already signed. However, if we move Eisly we will definately look at Richmond for the one year midlevel exception, if Eisly stays we will bring in a 3 man or defensive 4 or 5. . . like a said if houston signs Webber, we should swipe there 4 man, he is good, young, and a low post scoring threat and defender as we have seen time and time again during our struggles against houston. I think the starting line-up will be exactly the same. depending on who starts at 5. I still say sign A.D. (if he doesn't go to Orlando), and try and swindle Penny from the Suns for next to nothing. The only thing we could lose in the Penny deal would be a roster spot, the benifits would be tremedous...we did it with Vaught, tried to with Trent, ladies and gents. A. Hardaway for the back-up point position!!!!!