View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:08 PM   #52
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Como11 View Post
I'm a little worried. We could not stop Harden or Westbrook. Theres no way we will stop Lebron or Wade. I don't care if we beat them during the regular season. They showed that doesn't matter against the Celtics.

But oh well. They got to start watching video and finding ways to stop them two.
I'm more worried about Bosh. Lebron and Wade are going to get there's. Bosh whoever we throw at him is going to have to play some great defense. I do think we match up better with the Heat.

Barea won't get abused when he is on the floor, especially with Kidd because Kidd will have to check Wade. He shown he can check Durant to an extent so I'm fine with that. Barea will guard whatever PG. None of them scare me so that's a huge plus. Shutting down Bosh is going to be the biggest key defensively can't stress it enough.

Last edited by Dale4Saul2Red0; 05-25-2011 at 11:09 PM.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote