View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 09:18 PM   #135
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Devin Harris will start

First, you didn't HAVE to say anything about last year as your point was not year-specific... If you don't specify, I can certainly pick out a specific year to prove my point. Second, any team that doesn't make the playoffs are just as much in the cellar as the team with the fewest wins... I consider a cellar team to be one that has AT LEAST one lottery ball!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Third, I didn't say you did; however, your words were:

"if you've got a pair of candidates with comparable stats and one plays on a cellar dweller while the other starts on a playoff team you better believe that going to figure into the voting"

...and my point was simply that it didn't in this case! And yes, I do agree with you...