View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 10:00 PM   #136
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Devin Harris will start

Quote:
...and my point was simply that it didn't in this case! And yes, I do agree with you...
Just because the guy on the lottery team (and, btw, when I say cellar dweller I'm not including teams that were in contention for a playoff spot up to the last week of the season) won doesn't mean the records didn't figure into somebody's vote.