Thread: Parcells done!
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 05:58 PM   #132
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
This is what Jerry does. This is why you had to be a little worried about getting rid of Parcells.

Yea this is why I wanted a proven coach in here. I doubt we see one now. We're going back to the Chan Gailey and Dave Campo days now. Not sure if the result will be as bad as those years but this is what Jerry use to do before Parcells came.

Quote:
I don't think it's a big deal. Seems like a few other teams wanted Garrett as well...so, you have to figure that he'd be one of the leading candidates anyway.
Ahh I disagree. I think its best suited for a coach to bring in his own assistants due to him being accustom to them and they all share the same schemes. You bring in a coach in here who's accustom to a 3-4 but your defensive coordinator can only play a 4-3 I think that's going to be a cause for concern.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote