View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 03:13 PM   #46
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: OVER/UNDER....bring on the Suns.

Well, well, well…..I still am not hot for maple syrup, but that Nash kid looked good last night…..if you overlook the 10 Turnovers which I am not! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Give Harris one more year to grow and he’ll be throwing down 25 pts, 8dimes, and 5 steals in that game. That kid is dynamite! Sucks for Mavs fans that Damp and Terry and Finley were out…cause the outcome would have been certainly different. No way Amare pushes Damp around like he did Dirk and Henderson and Bradley.

UNDER/OVER/UNDER/UNDER HoH: OVER

He who’s names will soon be forgotten at –2: Big Dog(all alone…so very alone…with no one else sucking quite like you…how sad…..for you…..how funny…….for everyone who is not you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Giving us one of their hard earned points…just because they roll like that at –1: vash(not a good start), mary(too good to be so near the bottom….*giggle* I said bottom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), kg(the baby must have been crying)

Why even play if all you’re gonna do is get a big fat 0: V2M(yawn…and snore, and scratch butt), Julius(come on dude…), Razor(boooooooooooo!), Fuzz(go polish the trombone…the instrument I mean!), TripleD(not so good tonight), chesy(gouda, cheddar, swiss?…it all stinks)

Got a penny for their trouble at +1: Mavdog(Bush is laughing somewhere…oh yeah, the White House! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ….actually you have been great so far, but to quote the great Robert Plant….”Upon us all…a little rain must fall”), Novice(all the graphics make it so hard to grade you poorly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Duce +2: amy(anything less, would un-amy), rakesh(consistently improving), LOTM( not bad for a newer player), The Dark Lord(has yet to see the Sikedelics play an even decent game!), Pongo(and Pongo was his nameo!), F4ever(poopypants…I just know it!), MFF(misses Finley so bad is personally feeling the pain)

Hitting a trey as the buzzer sounds +3: Berni(climbing the leader board), Crip(I imagine him to be a very ugly man! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), SS(the over thinker strikes again!), Txflip(newbie), Rev(preaching himself to a fairly high score….avoids the HoH….does he fear the fires of Hell?), brick(one point at a time), C(used to be good at this game…says him)

Earning respect with back to back lay-ups for +4: applebum(hahahahahaha…good score, great name!), Steve(need a good game to pump up his score), U2(once again is worthy to be called “MY MAN!”..totally platonic…totally platonic….totally platonic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), puppy(nice showing pup!), PE(needs the money..er…the points), MVP(staying ever so hot!), Cali(has quietly been very good this season)

Taking it to the hole like a young SHAQ @ +5: Mavs Rule(one of the best), orange(name confuses me, but still did great today!), Oz(does anyone really love this guy?)

The golden touch and perfect score +6: Jive(Fantasy king turns O/U king), rabbit(nice showing for a nice new poster!)

and the longer the season goes on the greater the distance between the haves and the have-nots becomes...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote