View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 08:59 AM   #518
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me.B View Post
They need to do whatever it takes to get him some elite help on this team. Either by FA or by trade, any means necessary. That’s the only way they can expect to keep him.
Agree but they will need to make sure they are the right players. Ball dominate players will most likely not want to come here and if they do that could become an issue as Luka continues to take control of this team.

I'm still scratching my head as to why we couldn't attract star FAs with Dirk because he isn't ball dominate, plays unselfish, is a great locker room guy, and would be the ultimate complement to a ball dominate player as well as centers like Howard. Dirk could have single handedly enhanced several players careers and I just find it mind boggling as to why we could never attract any.

I just hope Luka is as loyal as Dirk and I think he will be.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote