View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 04:34 PM   #36
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all

I am a Rocket fan, so I will give my perspective.

About T-Mac's ability. He is coming off of knee surgery. However, from the few minutes I have seen from he has gained a good deal of his explosiveness back. He has gotten back that elevation to shot jumpers. He can still take it to the rim. At the same time, he is definitely not 100% and no longer has the quickness to guard wing players (hence the Rockets choosing to play Ariza 40+ min despite Ariza's horrendous shooting numbers).

In conclusion, should the Mavericks trade Howard for T-Mac? NO. T-Mac, while I believe he can still score, is too much of a ball-hog and defensive liability. We are 22-9. Swapping Howard for T-Mac doesn't make our team better.

Of course if we can get him for cheap, I'll be all for it...