View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 01:50 AM   #42
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
That last play by Kidd where he got Dirk the open jumper was a thing of beauty. There are very, very few players who can think that quickly and then react, especially when you're on the road and in the final stages of a big ball game. Just incredible.

One thing about Butler because I think it's being overlooked. He's a really, really good defender. I didn't realize Butler has such quick hands. He does a great job of stripping players. Now that he's being more aggressive on offense we're really seeing the player he is. Very scrappy. I'm happy to have him on this team.
That play with kidd was honestly a testament to what that guy brings to the floor. Plays like that take anticipation, unselfishness and just savvy for the game. He knew all along he wanted dirk open. And he's so unselfish, he gives the ball up to haywood, creates a misdirection by doing the give and go and bringing aldrigde in(who i might add was ready to spike the ball into the stands), just for him to give it right back to the intended receiver all along. GENIUS. Next time, I hear someone mention this guys age as a knock, I will slap a sumbtch.

EDIT: also, what/who is that on your sig?

The good Ol days : Click

Last edited by quietsavant; 04-10-2010 at 01:52 AM.
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote