View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 03:11 AM   #44
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
That last play by Kidd where he got Dirk the open jumper was a thing of beauty. There are very, very few players who can think that quickly and then react, especially when you're on the road and in the final stages of a big ball game. Just incredible.
I loved that play, but I will give Kidd credit in a different way: He didn't think to pass the ball to Dirk quickly on the fly. Instead, he knew what he was going to do all along, from the very moment he passed the ball to Haywood. I replayed that about 4-5 times after it happened when there was a time out.

"I can't get through Batum with the ball...... but without it I can."

Last edited by bernardos70; 04-10-2010 at 03:13 AM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote