View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 07:51 AM   #50
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I think that's the one. The previous franchise record was held by Nash (50 or 52 I believe) and Dirk extended it against Minnesota if I am not mistaken. Unfortunately the play-by-play from those games within the streak are not available on NBA page. However, it's still a huge way to the NBA record in the regular season. It's 97 by Micheal Williams. I think only two other players made it above 80. Jose Calderon last year (he shot 98,1 percent; 151/154) and Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf (he was born as Chris Wayne Jackson) who both had a streak within the 80's.

Edit: And yesterday he extended his personal record of FT's without a miss in a single game to 17. He was 15-15 against Seattle back in 2005 (part of the streak in which he made 60 in a row).

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 04-10-2010 at 08:26 AM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote