View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 08:46 AM   #52
iggymcfly

iggymcfly is just really niceiggymcfly is just really niceiggymcfly is just really niceiggymcfly is just really niceiggymcfly is just really niceiggymcfly is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Very, very hard for me to fathom Roddy not getting some burn during this game. Marion was out and JJB was awful. How you don't find a few minutes to see what Roddy was give you is beyond me.

Ultimately it didn't matter because we won, but keeping Roddy nailed to the bench when you're short handed and struggling offensively is completely nonsensical.
Agreed. It seems like Carlisle's trying to make a point or something, but I have absolutely no idea what that point is. Beaubois has to move mountains to get into the rotation and then as soon as he plays bad for part of one game, he's moved right back to the bench. He's just being held to a ridiculous standard. The idea that Barea could be better even as a backup PG is pretty laughable, but when they had him playing in that 3 guard lineup with Kidd and Terry, I wanted to throw something at the TV. In what universe is Barea possibly a better choice as a 2-guard than Roddy? It's just insane. I actually registered at this forum just because I was so angry about the lack of PT he got tonight, and I was looking for another forum to vent on.

I mean, don't get me wrong, Dirk played like God, it was a great gritty win, and I'm glad they got it, but I don't have much hope for a deep playoff run if Barea and/or Stevenson are getting serious minutes. Hell, if they're getting any minutes.
iggymcfly is offline   Reply With Quote