View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 09:19 AM   #54
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwick View Post
Can someone explain the JJB/Kidd lineup to me because im mystified.

Why do you have your point/backup point on the floor at the same time, neither of which are the worlds greatest scorers?

Doesn't it make more sense to use JJB longer to give Kidd some rest, and if you want a 2 guard lineup use Roddy exclusively at the 2?
Southwick, sorry I can't explain it; I'm ~~mystified~~ too. This makes me nervous going into the playoffs with this kind of lineup.

BUT perhaps some of the Mavs fans who supports RC's decisions can explain why JJB is obviously the better and more consistent player to have on the floor playing the 2 guard with Player/Coach JKidd. I think RC should send Roddy to the D-League now and not even suit him up for the playoffs. He's not contributing anyway, right?

I'm glad we won also, but sometimes it's HOW you WIN or LOSE....

BTW, good post!

Last edited by She_Growls; 04-10-2010 at 09:41 AM.
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote