View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 07:12 AM   #76
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Absolutely. That was so confusing. I'd love to get into Rick's head on that one. Maybe Dojo showed him something last game and he wanted to try to get him some time. Or maybe it was a match up they liked. Whatever it was, I didn't like it. Dojo's got no business being in a game that's still in doubt.
I thought the spurs went really small and without delonte being full speed he needed another guard and he wanted some quicker defense.. Yi,wright weren't viable. It was strange to see him out there in real minutes however. I'm not sure rick liked what he saw because he was getting after him pretty good. What was it about?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote