View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:43 PM   #105
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
But you're not just talking about whether he'd get help now. He absolutely would get help in Dallas now--Dirk is here. What you said is that he'd also be concerned with the ages of the team's stars, because he'll be worried about whether he'll have help down the road. I say there's absolutely no way a guy like him is thinking about that.

Certainly, he'll look at the current roster and whether the team is already a good one (Dallas, Chicago) or not (NY, NJ). But I just don't believe for a second that he's going to be scanning the roster ages and thinking to himself, "Oh man, if I go to Dallas, I'm screwed in 4-5 years when Dirk is too old."
Yeah, you have to win ONE ring before you start worrying about building a dynasty - I think LeBron is smart enough to realize this...

Dallas is easily his best "win-now" option. Name another top-10 player who could compliment LeBron better than Dirk (hell, name another top-10 player who would take a backseat to ANYONE in this league - Chris Bosh is the only guy I can think of and he's not as good as Dirk...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-27-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote