View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 01:53 PM   #470
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Here is a decent breakdown about it.

https://www.postingandtoasting.com/2...-the-perimeter

Kp is so long and mobile he should be fine on the perimeter. Most teams PF dont do a ton of damage alone from the perimeter, it's the mismatch onto a guard that causes trouble for everyone. I'm not concerned, our coaching staff should be able to come up with enough schemes to maximize our bigs. If teams want to launch 3s over 7'3 KP and vuce when the game slows down go right ahead, you better make it tho because you only got one shot.
With long guys like that, play more zone. Need to adapt play to players strengths. Vuc, KP combo would be a unique Twin Towers lineup. With something that unique, I wouldn't be so quick to shoe horn them into the conventional. Try some things out. Add Luka's height in there, and I'm really liking the size possibilities with big lineup.

Last edited by turin; 03-01-2019 at 01:54 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote