View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 12:13 AM   #244
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
You can't control it but if you react to the ball before everyone else arounds you does than more than likely you'll get it. Cowboys are never there by themselves. The opposing team is there as well. Some of them are luck I agree but the Cowboys recover too many fumbles for me to consider it luck at all times.

I don't know. We should've did this after the Deadskins game or even in the Bengals game. Fact is, not to sound cocky as a fan but the Cowboys are so good that they can play bad ball and still be in the game until the clock gets 0:00. And the Cowboys know it. They play like it. They play like they know they can win regardless of how poor they play. Its a gift and a curse. Its great to know that this team is never out of it in games but I think it also sort of prevents this team from ever hitting its peak. I think its going to take the Cowboys to get their asses whooped in order to go out there and destroy a team. I hope it happens next week but they played down to the Bengals and I expect for them to do the same against the Rams. I just hope they pull the win out. Giants are running away with this division. I expect for them to lose in upcoming weeks just because they're the Giants. I wouldn't even rule out a possible Browns win. Especially after the Deadskins loss.

And just like the Bengals, the Rams have a offense. Not as great as the Bengals but I wouldn't sleep on a team with Stephen Jackson, Torry Holt and Marc Bulger.
The Rams didn't get an offensive touchdown against the Redskins. Just a matter of not turning the ball over. The Cowboys will do fine; no worries at all.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote