View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 01:52 PM   #14
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

7 straight would make me feel very content and "even" for the first time in a long time. and we should be able to do it. at LEASt the next 5. and one interesting point that i'm sure many of you have seen:

i was browsing the power rankings from nba.com, and because of the new year, they had "last year's rankings at this time" posted up as well. i didn't realize that we were so close to last year's record. we were 20-11 at around this time last year, so being 18-12, and hopefully 19-12 after tonight is fine with me.

i know this doesn't rewrite the record books or anything, but you know what? with only 2.5 games separating us from second place, we are under the radar right now which is just great. i don't want the attention and pressure that a 67 win season brought us, or that the cavs, celtics, and lakers are seeing right now.

let's just cruise intot he playoffs at (hopefully) a home-court advantage position, and let's just play good b-ball.

but, with all that said, we do have to take it one game at a time...SO LET'S WIN TONIGHT!!

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote