View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:34 PM   #112
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
We're talking about Plan B if Chandler doesn't re-sign with the Mavs, why in the hell would you replace him with ANYONE that's getting paid 1yr/$3m??? We're trying to win a championship - 4yrs/$18-20m is in the ballpark for a guy that can actually help you win more than just lotto balls...

I'd rather roll with Haywood/Mahinmi than waste any amount of money on a spare like Kwame Brown.

My bad, I must have missed that part of the thread. I was talking more about potential free agent targets in general terms, or if we were using the amnesty clause on Haywood or something like that.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote