Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 04:52 PM   #2146
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I really do like JJJ's talent, but I just can't see the FO and the fanbase being patient with him. He is basically this year's Frank in that he is young and will need time to develop. Don't be surprised at a 7/4/1 season.

I don't care, but an entire season of people crapping on him would suck. And by midseason, are some of us going have meltdowns again if we aren't begging for a loss every game?

I actually feel that it's the perfect time to get a long term development player because the Mavs aren't anywhere near good. We already got the mostly NBA ready Smith and can afford to gamble a little more with a project. That's similar to why I like Bamba who is a little more ready but still a project.

Patience or not?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote