Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 08:23 PM   #43
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I would make that trade in a second. No way 6ers do.

I'd be happy with anything top 5.
Idk I think they could be interested. They do not need a big man because they are trying to get rid of one or 2 as it is. Maybe they still want Giles just seems weird to get yet another front court player. Especially one with an injury history and questions about his game outside of 15 feet. They probably just want someone who pairs well with Simmons. So likely an off ball scorer. But if they fell in love with 1 player I think they would be willing to lose their other 1st to make sure they got the guy they wanted. Maybe I should put the proverbial pipe away tho.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote