Thread: 2017 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 11:39 AM   #56
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Fultz has looked really good in first 2 games. I think he's ahead for me personally. But Smith and Ball are not far behind, I like both of them as well. The one thing I worry about with Smith is injuries. He alrdy had a torn ACL in high school from driving to the rim. He's looks like he's totally healed but I really don't want to miss on a top 5 pick(if we had it.) So I'll just say I'm cautious about it, especially if he draws Rose comparisons.
Knowing how teams, and the Mavs, think, I suspect a Dirk look alike is going to get preference. Reminds me of several centers in the league who rose in perception just because they were from Nigeria....that didn't mean they were anything like Olajuwon. Some players there are only one of...trying to replace Dirk with another Dirk just isn't going to happen. There is only one Dirk. If Fultz brings a skillset, on his own, that makes him the best choice...great! But that he looks like Dirk shouldn't even enter into the discussion.
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote