View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 03:12 PM   #45
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
he had the meniscus removed rather than repaired which enabled him to come back for a non-existent playoff push. strange choice. i too would be worried about giving up Damp/Roddy/Butler and the 1st rd. pick we're about to buy for a guy who may may have lingering knee issues. it's alot to give up
even though you have trouble varifing those facts, I have a bad feeling about this trade. Paul game relies a lot on his quickness and speed so any problems with his knee's would really effect his value. Paul is also expendable because of the Rookie Collison. We have a rookie of our own. Why don't we give him the same opportunity that Collison got before we pull the trigger on a trade involving Roddy. I agree the trade for Paul would be too expensive for a point which we might not even need. None of those trades that were supposed to get us over the top have worked out in the past but only created more problems which compounded the amount of needs for the future.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote