View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:42 AM   #84
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Silly,I guess you just wont stop your fantasy world. Let me start here on your last statement. Devin is clearly improved, Damp has been healthy, and Josh is playing like a true All-Star. So what is your reasoning again for seeing this CURRENT team winning with Dirk?

What in GOD's green earth do you see a title team with this CURRENT team? This CURRENT team is NOT a title contender. In order to make this team a true playoff contending title team we will lose Dirk or Josh/Devin combo. I choose Josh/Devin to stay.
And why aren't they a title contender? Is it because you don't like the way they play? Is it their record? Is it their efficient offense?

I would agree that they do seem to be falling down defensively, however I also am hoping like heck that they can pick that up. Playing diop would help I believe.

I think I see a title team because they have beaten most of the contenders and have a better or on par record as they do. At least did, haven't checked it lately.

I call idiot alert if you are thinking that josh/devin are going to lead this team to a championship without dirk. Devin maybe as he seems to have a pretty decent bball iq, josh, forget it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote