View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #25
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Where are you getting the info on this deadline? Keep in mind this is not really an option. It's a non-guaranteed contract. And I believe David Lord has said that it does not have a date at which is becomes guaranteed. So it would remain non-guaranteed until the day that all contracts in the NBA become guaranteed, which is sometime in January I believe.
Well that would be good for the Mavs if there is no deadline, I know Buckner and Stackhouse's had a deadline etched into their contract, same with Gooden. Kind of surprising that Damps does not have some type of deadline in there, sort of does the player a favor by giving him enough time on the open market to find another job.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote