View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 11:30 PM   #17
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default RE:hmmm..wasnt CLinton in charge in the 90's?? the almighty leader

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
"First of all, link? Second of all, If every minor threat was taken seriously by the president we wouldn't have any money or time left to stop attacks like 9/11."

MONEY- are you freakin serious?? 300billion so far on IRAQ and you are talking about money?? Money is NO object to the republicans.

"Clinton was busy getting his plumbing cleaned, you cant blame him for being distracted"

CLASSIC- the answer republicans always use when they know they are wrong...its as certain as death and taxes...thanks for supporting that fact with that brilliant response
Are you talking to me? If so, are you serious? A lot of folks on here talk out of their ass, but I thought by now most people had figured out I wasn't one of them.

I could be a dick and say, "Look Here." But see pages 62, 63, 110, 480.

"Sudan's minister of defense, Fatih Erwa, has claimed that Sudan offered to hand bin Laden over to the United States. The commission has found no credible evidence that this was so. U.S. Ambassador Timothy Carney had instructions only to push the Sudanese to expel bin Laden. Ambassador Carney had no legal basis to ask more from the Sudanese since, at the time, there was no indictment outstanding." Page 110.

I could have been a real dick and omitted that second sentence, but that would have been unfair. I will say that the passage is not as I recall reading it the first time, but ces la vis. Although I would argue that the third and fourth sentences are arguably contradictory with the second. And what is stated on page 480 is arguably contradictory as well. Regardless, the fourth sentence of that paragraph highlights the specific difference betweent he administrations that I identified.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote