View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 02:27 PM   #46
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I went to Friday's the other day only because I had a gift card. I got some type of chicken and shrimp dish that was abysmal. It was so bad that I went and offered the remaining $88 on the Friday's gift card to a homeless man. When he reached out for it, I set it on fire and told him "You're better than that."
i haven't set foot in a TGI Friday's since 1999. When there was a slug crawling on the chips at our table.

Their "offer" to fix everything? A coupon for a free appetizer at our next visit! um, yeah, never used it.