View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #53
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Irving is an awfully large place to make a sweeping statement like that. Fast food places around Irving Boulevard and Pioneer area, ok, I can see that. Places up around the 635 MacArthur area are very nice and clean.

635 and MacArthur is where I live and work...they may be clean but their food is gross...or the order is wrong simply put...now if go to say Dallas or say Ft Worth the fast food is fantastic...

Example I love Whataburger...well in Dallas its great...every time i order here in Irving the order is wrong...so after getting it corrected and I start to eat, it is not the same...not sure why fast food here sucks, and my coworkers agree