View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 12:57 AM   #57
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
635 and MacArthur is where I live and work...they may be clean but their food is gross...or the order is wrong simply put...now if go to say Dallas or say Ft Worth the fast food is fantastic...

Example I love Whataburger...well in Dallas its great...every time i order here in Irving the order is wrong...so after getting it corrected and I start to eat, it is not the same...not sure why fast food here sucks, and my coworkers agree
One of my favorite Whataburgers is the one at 635 and MacArthur. I've never had a bad experience with the food or service there.

The worst fast food place, imo, is the Whataburger at Frankford and Tollway. Worst service ever. They've never given me anything "just like I like it".

Last edited by jleefilled; 11-13-2010 at 12:59 AM.
jleefilled is online now   Reply With Quote