View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 12:03 PM   #61
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Plus, downtown Irving has a new multi-million-dollar McDonald's location that is huge and evidently quite state of the art. I haven't been there yet.

On another note, I tried Burger Island today, and I was quite pleased.
You talking Glade & 121?

Burgers are very good, but the times I've been there the service has been so bad that it was a brutal experience - and I'm not picky at all when it comes to that. I'll tolerate a lot. It has been incredibly slow every time, like the griddle only fits three burger patties. Once, the girl bringing out the burgers spoke so little English that she couldn't even tell us what each burger was. And that's not a language thing - it's a giving a shit thing. Anybody who cares even a little bit can memorize the name of the top 10 items on any menu in any language.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote