View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 12:11 PM   #62
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleefilled View Post
One of my favorite Whataburgers is the one at 635 and MacArthur. I've never had a bad experience with the food or service there.

The worst fast food place, imo, is the Whataburger at Frankford and Tollway. Worst service ever. They've never given me anything "just like I like it".
I used to work near the 635/Mac Whataburger and my wife, when she was my fiance, lived near the Frankford/DNT Whataburger.

Loved 'em both. In fact, I don't think I've ever had a bad Whataburger experience. Roanoke. Grapevine Mills. 121 & Glade. The one in the gas station at 114 & Freeport. The one on 360 close to Riverside golf course. The one over by Bachmann lake (which I ate at in the middle of the night on the way back from the airport after the Mavs beat the Spurs in '06)

Always good, anytime of day or night. That's what Whataburger do.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote