View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 12:29 PM   #63
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
I used to work near the 635/Mac Whataburger and my wife, when she was my fiance, lived near the Frankford/DNT Whataburger.

Loved 'em both. In fact, I don't think I've ever had a bad Whataburger experience. Roanoke. Grapevine Mills. 121 & Glade. The one in the gas station at 114 & Freeport. The one on 360 close to Riverside golf course. The one over by Bachmann lake (which I ate at in the middle of the night on the way back from the airport after the Mavs beat the Spurs in '06)

Always good, anytime of day or night. That's what Whataburger do.
Co-sign. I would add the one on Loop 12 and Irving Blvd, which has provided me many a Tacquito on the way to Twin Wells, and many a cheeseburger on the way back.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote