View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 01:30 PM   #67
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
You talking Glade & 121?

Burgers are very good, but the times I've been there the service has been so bad that it was a brutal experience - and I'm not picky at all when it comes to that. I'll tolerate a lot. It has been incredibly slow every time, like the griddle only fits three burger patties. Once, the girl bringing out the burgers spoke so little English that she couldn't even tell us what each burger was. And that's not a language thing - it's a giving a shit thing. Anybody who cares even a little bit can memorize the name of the top 10 items on any menu in any language.
The Burger Island I went to was a new one, at Preston and Beltline. Interestingly enough, the service was indeed quite slow. It was about fifteen minutes wait for the burger. The people were nice, though.

I know I've mentioned it before, but I like the place so much that I will mention it again. BurgerBueno at Coit and 635 churns out some really, really good burgers.

Thiggy, do you still play at Twin Wells? I cut my teeth on that course, but anymore I can't put up with it. I'd live with the conditions if it were priced accordingly, but it's not.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote