View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 08:25 AM   #76
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
I was driving on Rufe Snow in NRH the other night and noticed a new taco restaurant called Fuzzy Tacos or somesuch. There were tons of people there...could hardly find a parking spot...must be good.... so I gave it a shot.

Turns out, they were selling Baja..which I guess is West Coast style tacos with feta cheese and your choice of protein (shrimp, fish, beef, chicken). Should have been good....how can you screw up a taco?

I had one shrimp tempura taco and one "special" ground beef taco.

It was edible, and that's about it. I won't be standing in line for them again.
Mary, that's in my neighborhood! Less than a 10 minute drive for me. My family raves about Fuzzy's. I finally tried it Friday and it was eh. I'd go again, but only if it was someone else's suggestion.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote