View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 09:10 PM   #163
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Cowboys vs. Atlanta Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
The pass should have been buried into Campbells chest like 99% of all other QB's would have done.

Campbell is a good TE.

So let's see....Troy Aikman, a Superbowl Champion multi-All Pro Quarterback, and Babe Laufenburg, a veteran NFL quarterback both agree that Qspare made a bad throw. But, some here want to argue it was a good pass, not a bad one. Whatever.

Because they have played in the game makes there statement correct? I stick by what I and others think. Aikman is somewhat legit but i'd like to hear what he says today rather than what he said a second later.

FFM- on the radio today, Aikman again ripped the throw. A funnier comment was some ESPNradio guy ripping the Cowboys for not having a decent quarterback. Sad but true. Someone else posted that Laufenburg did the same thing, but I didn't actually hear that one. Now, since they have actually played at this level, their opinion is credible. And their ability to synthesize the action as it happens is one of the things that allowed them to play in the NFL. Strike One. Strike Two. And really....saying that Aikman is "somewhat legit" is like saying Joe Montana might have been a good quarterback.

Well he is somewhat legit because I don't know him anymore than I know you guys. All I know is Aikman the football player. I don't know Aikman personally enough to trust his judgement.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote