View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 10:45 AM   #63
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyfg7 View Post
I find this very amusing...

Here's a question for those of you (directed at Americans mind you) that just can't bring yourselves to root for the evil USA team: who would you root for if the US was playing Argentina or Brazil? Surely you couldn't let out a single cheer for the balding one, could you? You would want Kobe and LeBron to win right?

So this is simply a love for Dirk overpowering any need to feel superior to others in basketball right? I don't know. I think it would be weird if Germany ended up Gold to our Silver.

I'll stick to my original assessment and wish Dirk a great game just to prove he's still one of the best at his position and that he can carry a team but would want the US to ultimately win.
Actually, I wouldn't "root" for this USA basketball team under any circumstances.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote