View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 09:40 AM   #19
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit
Do you really believe that? Horry is a spare. So is Diaw. But. losing Amare will be huge and the NBA should be embarrassed for losing a star in this league over such a stupid rule. What, players can't have emotion after a dirty play. Stoudamire didn't get into a fight or anything. He merely ran out and quickly ran back. Dumbest rule ever. Now we get a playoff game without Amare. Great job NBA.

Say what you want about Diaw and Horry but they're both solid role players for their teams. Like I said, the Spurs got the better trade off. Not denying that. But you can't all of a sudden change a rule because of a First Team NBA'er is involved. Haslem got suspended a game last year for throwing his mouth piece to the ground. The NBA screwed themselves over with the rule. They have to abide by them. You know how many players have been suspended for doing what Amare did? And what? All of a sudden they're suppose to disregard that? What does that say for the NBA? Amare is an idiot. I'm glad he's suspended because he's committed so many dumb plays in this post season. I know he came into the league out of high school but he's about 23 or 24 now. What Amare and Diaw did is exactly what the NBA is trying to prevent. Players getting involved in scuffles on the court. I'd expect more from Amare who feels the Spurs are dirty. Why play into their hands then?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote