View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 07:30 PM   #22
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I think her cigarette and milkshake habit started before the baby but it has continued, which I think is dispicable. I support allowing privately owned places to choose if they will allow smokers, like bars. I don't hassle smokers, and I would smoke to make a friend who smokes comfortable, but smoking around an infant is horrible. Babies have all sorts of problems with bronchitis, asthma, and I believe there is a correspondence with SIDS...

But I guess dropping babies and driving around with a baby in your arms instead of in a secured carseat isnt exactly motherly material either.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 06-29-2006 at 07:42 PM.