View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 10:16 AM   #69
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I asked Jennings about Beaubois

(On whether he’s seen anyone as quick as him this year) No not really. I think he’s the future for that team.)"
good to hear what others think about Roddy...especially a young gun the league is basically anointing as a star like Jennings.

I would temper all Roddy based enthusiasm by suggesting that much of what we're seeing at the offense end is basically the product of Jason Kidd.

I said it in another thread, but drafting Rookies who can make an impact in spots now and major impact later is exactly what good teams do.

Roddy, the steal of the draft? Thanks Donnie.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote