View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 10:39 AM   #70
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Watched the game last night and am just now getting a chance to chime in.

A lot has been covered already so I want to comment on the one thing that impressed me most, and that is Roddy Beaubois. Carlisle almost cost us the game by leaving JJB in there so long. I mean, Jennings was simply abusing JJB every single time he touched the ball. No disrespect to JJB, because it' clear Jennings is crazy fast and very talented, but every time Robo came in Jennings cooled off big time.

When I saw Robo in the lineup to stary OT I said to myself "Thank God and not a moment to soon." What happened? After scoring 13 of his 25 points in the 4th with tons of momentum against JJB, Jenning only managed to score two points throughout the entire OT against Robo. I mean the kid played some very excellent denial and containment defense. Dirk was the MVP of this game, but imo Roddy was a close second. Without his contribution on defense I don't think we win this game.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote