View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:19 PM   #1796
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

to be fair to flaco, i'm sure he knows who Boy George is. He just may not have known his band/group. and even if you hate "Karma Chameleon" you have to recognize the greatness of "Do you really want to hurt me?"

give me tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime... to realize my criiiime...

and to expand on my purchases - Band of Horses new one is great. has a song called "Detlef Schrempf" - how could you not like that? Now, they sound very similar to My Morning Jacket. Mainly because both singers have a similar voice. but My Morning Jacket is more jam-band than Band of Horses. I need to pick up their first one for sure.

as for jack johnson (flac, you've never heard of jack johnson?), the new one is really good, and actually less acoustic stuff. slightly different than his past stuff but still good. he's not an amazing musician or lyricist, but his music is just chill. i could put in one of his CDs and drive around, going nowhere, for hours.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 02-12-2008 at 12:21 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote